Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Humid conditions ahead

Summer means crafting up new pieces to throw together with your cut offs & chuck T's for riding bikes around the city. I found this lovely XL t-shirt adorned with hand screen printed bicycle friends. I cropped the tee and added extended side a-symetric tails and opened the neck by cutting the crew stitch off as well as removing the sleaves. It now creates a fantastic "side-boob" tee. It's great if you wear it with a black lace bra or a cute bright colored beadeau top undneath. Thanks to Lulu introducing me to Imboycrazy.com , Alexi has inspired me to change my beat up tees into sexy summer eye catching items.


Two other great thrifted finds of the week is this yellow striped tank with buttoned collar openings & this Bicycle embroidered tunic dress. love love love love.


Love v.

1 comment:

  1. grrrrl why have i never seen you wearin' that bicycle print dress???? it's heavenly.

    ReplyDelete