Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Very Vintage Holiday

Hanukkah is over, Christmas is following suit and I've begun to think about how I can make this holiday of having the house to myself useful. Considering I now have more time to post about new pieces that have been inspiring me to create more creative wardrobe looks. Let's begin with my Vintage fur wrap my mother passed down to me this season. Along with this beautiful staple, I now have my everyday necklace that can go with pretty much everything; gifted by Annie Adams (best boss ever).

Made in house (Neighborhood Collective Building located at 810 Elmwood ave at Annie Adams Adornment), this is my new Sterling silver bow pendant with accompanying 30inch sterling chain.

I could not be happier with this year's gifts from people who mean the most to me. Thanks to my family & friends!








Have a very Vintage Holiday to you all! Enjoy!

love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment