Monday, September 7, 2009

Day of birth

Today is my official day of Birth. And so it is.. twenty three years of age. As it is said, I'm gaining a year of age. When I am asked the typical, "how old are you?" question I reply with a sny, "Well, I'm 23 years young". Yes, that is a little far fetched because we're all getting older regardless of the philosophical approach.

I feel more than anything this year will consist of much needed growth in resume, portfolio, and references. I want to build my status in the entertainment world of booking and touring. I've been asked to book a small tour for a new band in Buffalo. Whether or not a press kit will be administrated, I feel like this could work out. Another goal I wish to attain is my style. I would like to grow more refined and dedicated in my approach to new trends and how they can be filtered when certain classics meet iconic looks of 2009. For instance leather pants, chain covered booties, one shouldered dresses, over sized sweaters and tee's, and exaggerated shouldered blazers. We'll see if those make their debut in my closet this season.

Here are a few ideas I've had in mind:
















No comments:

Post a Comment