Sunday, August 23, 2009

Bi-weekly checks

Yesterday I had to gather a few items together that I couldn't wear any longer for a list of reasons. One considering I rarely wore the pieces and they were taking up space for new fall thrifties. I took the items, threw them in Darla (my 91' Volvo 240) and drove them to Plato's Closet in the Southgate Plaza in West Seneca, NY. By the way, it's one of the most retro plaza's in the east coast. I sold 8 items of clothing and in return only $22.43 was given for the exchange. Sort of not the greatest sell, at all. Thus proves the area on not being very keen on retail worth merchandise that I was selling. Though it was cash in my pocket nonetheless.
Upon my return home I found that I had some t-shirts that I wanted to cut and trim in order to be semi wearable. When it comes to basic men's band t-shirts, tailoring is in need. Here is one t-shirt that I took and trimmed the collar, sleeves, and cropped the length.




Paired with over sized heart earrings from H&M $1 and an extended heart locket from H&M $3.99 this t-shirt was a hit. So, craft it up people. Show off your basic t designs.
xo. v.

No comments:

Post a Comment