Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Artsy

This past weekend my friend Matt and I decided to take a walk down to the 52nd year of the Allentown Arts Festival. Before we made it down we made a pit stop at Krudmart located at 125 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14201 (Krudmart.com). There was a store wide sale of 30% off of everything and bins outside of mens/women's t-shirts & hoodies for $15-25 bucks. This my friends was a highlight of my trip down. I walked out with a really get t-tunic by Cheap Monday.



I wore it immediately the next day to round two of the Festival. Following Krudmart shopping, Matt and I cruised the goodies the festivities brung. Kettle corn, Fried Dough, & Lagniapples's veggie gumbo. I needed a taste of everything although my funds only covered a few of those mentioned. I also found some extra monies for my new friend, Bernie.

Bernie squeaks too! He's replacing the dog factor. I really want a dog right now. I miss having one. They're companionship is like nothing else.

Following day two of the Allentown Arts festival was my close friend's going away BBQ at Firebrand. Beginning at 5:30pm we set up blankets, chairs, & loads of vegan food. We all ate our hearts out and posed for numerous photos that have no shame.

Lulu- You have been a friend for only a short while however, I've felt more close to you in some situations than anyone else I've ever encountered. I am excited for your summer's length of experiences. This job will be nothing short of an awaited challenge. I am really happy for you. I know it's selfish to say however, I cannot wait until you return. Be safe and smile wide.











love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment