Saturday, June 13, 2009

Prelude U.O. & Daedelus

On Friday, June 12th 2009 I thankfully enough worked a hectic morning/Lunch shift at The Washington Market. Which in it's self is a challenge. Taking orders from suits, no tips, and grumpy employees only inhibit stress. The day ended at 3pm where my lovely friend Joshua came to pick me up.




I locked up my bike and headed east toward Walden Galleria drive.

I had the most endearing interview with probably the cutest Albanian girl I've ever met. Maya- thank you so much for being a friend to me and not 'my superior". I felt like the Interview was something like this.



After about 40 minutes of what it seemed to be like 'catching up' with an old friend, I walked out with a job at Urban Outfitters. I guess this marks my startum as a professional hipster. Oh Well- I'll just enjoy my hefty discount.


____________________later that nite____________________






DAEDELUS- LA made and produced. His set was nothing short of phenomenal. I am really happy to say that I spent a good twelve bucks to see this show. GHISLAIN POIRIER was also a really fun and energized DJ. I was in good company with a friend I havent seen in forever and surrounded by enthusiastic people. Thank You for Krudmart and Mike Marshall for bringing such phenomenal performers.










It all ended in a good laugh.




love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment