Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello. It's Been a While.

So, lately I've been doing many things that have surprised me. Luck is such a fickle thing however, it does have a way of coming around. It's not a matter of being a good person or being mean. Sometimes, I think it's a matter of waiting for your turn. Also recognizing the fact that luck can be found in some of the most obvious things. Simplicity and familiarity are two things that I cherish in life. I have found both to be very important in valuing the things around me.

I've never felt so loved by the luck that I've come across. So to show how/what sorts of things I feel lucky about here are some photos from the last few months that stand out.

Oh and by the way- Hello Buffalo Summer, it's nice to see you again.



Robin Carmen- on his day of birth. He is one such person that I am lucky to have known for so many years. His finesse in his speech and his personal preference for pie.



My new Casio Exilim 12.1Megapixels camera. Pretty price and pretty color.




Buffalo, NY's Midnight-Sunday Night Bike Ride. Seeing over 200 People ride bikes around the city forces a shit grin on anyone's face.






Mike P. - Thank You Mohawk Place for April 10th 2009




New Apt., New Roommates. This is Bruce.





Matt Y.- a great friend who I've grown close with that gives sometimes the best analogies to things. I'm really glad you're in town buddy.
Nikki G. - You'll always be a sister to me. The past 10 months living with you has been phenomenal. You're always my go-to girl for a laugh, a smile, and a good cry every once in a while. I'm going to miss our late night chats in the pantry. I love you.








Erie Basin Marina - Buffalo, NY 14202 Where I grew up. I spent countless hours here walking up and down the strip, eating ice cream, & soaking up the sunsets. Welcome back to my life. I hope to see more of you the next 90 days.













Talented Musicians. Besnyo- what a run you've all had. Five years, various members, and two albums. Sean Mikula, give your self a pat on the back for being so dedicated to your passion. I wish you a successful summer of creation. I cannot wait to be a first listener to everything new as your roommate and loving enthusiast.

Thanks for viewing my post. Look forward to doing many more. Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment