Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Creating

Early fall has begun, it's mid August and I've got some hard proof that I need some updating. Just recently on a fit of heat rage I went through my clothing and found items that are soon to be popular again. Over sized colorful printed button downs, tie boots, & short crop cut haircuts are back (obviously I didnt find haircuts in my closet. But it's well included!) How do we compensate for the awkwardness of all of these crazy trends? Well, we conform with 2009-10 themes. Bringing back the work boots and denim vests is definitely a fun way to 'costume-up' your wardrobe. I gotta say, i've done it and it's been a hit.

- Love at India Gate's Lunch Buffet with Candace my BK love.


As my thrifting days have come to a minimal halt, Mike and I decided that why not spend a humid rainy day at the Salvation Army? After an hour or so lurking around and finding some crazy sweatshirts I came across a few gems in a pile of Shlock (as my mother would say). Here, you can be the judge.


1980's Christian Dior teal v-neck sweater. $2 on average vintage sale: $88





Early 1990's belt, stretch material burnished buckle hinge $0.50



Early 1990's Star War's Men's sweatshirt $2






Late 1980's Tribal print sweatshirt $2



all in all a successful trip.

The Salvation Army
1089 Niagara Falls Blvd.
Amherst, NY 14226
Mon.-Sat. 10am-8pm
(716) 831-9275

love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment