Thursday, August 20, 2009

Shaping in Need

Here I am, a month and a half or so down the line of trying to let my hair grow. It's at the awkward length that all of you know when you're 'waiting for length'. After resisting to reach for the clippers and buzzing it all off I found strength in looking at Facehunter's blog and the Sartorialists' blog 1990's pixi cuts and boyish lengths are coming back in numbers. Recession cuts have played a turn in how women today are trimming their hair into lengths to prove afordability in keeping things tight and short.

Lately, my hair has been doing a little something like this:





So as the humidity in Buffalo continues, September is still approaching. I am debating on waiting on getting just a trim or should I cut into a style where in growth can conquer my hideous shag? Here are a few of my cut ideas:






Love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment