Monday, March 30, 2009

Inspirational Beauty





Above is my close friend Lulu- you can catch her at threecheersforyolandavega.blogspot.com - Yo! I mean, excuse me has also been directly influenced by her imaging as well. She has successfully promoted her visually documentaional view of her life through her blog. Her sense of style and usage of vintage finds never fail to impress. Here, she is wearing an Kensington Market (Toronto) sailor hat with a fitted black pencil length-cut dress.

Nina Takaoka (L) and my twin sister, Ashley Ron (R) are two women who within the last year have encouraged me to begin this blog. Though this photo doesn't suffice to look very fashionable the capture in it's self is vulnerable which in essence is my aim.
So thank you, Ashley and Nina. See you in June


Thanks
love. v.

No comments:

Post a Comment