Monday, March 30, 2009

Ryan Crowley- My Beginning



As some may know, I've been very interested in the fashions of random individuals in and around our silent city. I've begun to take an interest in Facehunter(an independent fashion blogger who goes around the world photographing people's fashion's on the street). I've taken his advice and done a twist of my own. I've taken photo's of individual people at their vulnerable states which in other words, at their most carefree depictions of themselves.

Above, Ryan Crowley (a Buffalonian) breakin it down at Firebrand (a local footwear store located in the heart of the Elmwood Village at 715 Elmwood Ave Buffalo, NY 14222 (716) 883-1871 www.firebrandfootwear.com). This was at the 'Jig in my Pants' March monthly party-

So, Thank You Ryan for allowing me to post your photo. This marks the beginning of my Yo! I mean excuse me fashionably incorrect blog.





Firebrand's Leading lady- Jessica Incorvaia at http://buffalofirebrand.blogspot.com/



So, Thank You Ryan for allowing me to post your photo. This marks the beginning of my Yo! I mean excuse me fashionably incorrect blog.
Thanks
love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment