Monday, March 30, 2009

The Nite Owls

As well as fashion, I'm throughly amused and convinced that booking is my passion more than anything. Considering school lately has consumed my life as well as travel, I've been having a difficult time finding the happy medium. (Steve forgives thankfully). So, I'm doing my best in working on our blog as well as this one. Considering I'm finding more and more time to manage what's important and deleted the b.s. out of my life I'm getting excited for what's to come in our business. To check out more about our booking and what sorts of Dj set's and parties we're looking to have add our blog. wearetheniteowls.blogspot.com

Not only am I lucky to have such a great business partner, he also aids the fashion side of our duo. Here is Steve's Spring look for 09'




Check Steve's page for sick hype and dance set's at http://twitter.com/takeyourmedison

Thanks
love v.

No comments:

Post a Comment