Monday, March 30, 2009

March 26th-March 29th I found fun

So, I went to Chicago, IL and Pittsburgh, PA during this week. I found that there are more things in this country that force me to want to share it with everyone who is interested. Thankfully enough, my sister Tracy let me use her Nikon camera to aid in this capture.

Between Art Galleries, bike bars, venues, & punk shows. I found fashionably incorrect and vulnerable people and their art at best. Here is a list of what I found to be my bias.


Chicago, IL Southside, Downtown (Art Institute of Chicago), Handle Bar, Club Foot, & Co-Conspiracy Sphere



COLOR- something that I try to incorporate in everything I wear. This door is inspirational.






Ashley at Club Foot - Chicago, IL




Handle Bar- Chicago, IL (Northside, Wicker Park)



Co-Conspiracy Sphere- www.lumpen.com/CPS/future.html



The following painted skate decks are created by reSESSION
www.colum.edu/sgc





Abe of Cerebral Ballzy (myspace.com/cerebralballzy)



Honor of Cerebral Ballzy (myspace.com/cerebralballzy)



Jahphet of TheDeathSet at Co-Conspiracy Sphere (myspace.com/thedeathset)



-----PITTSBURGH-----



Punx at a basement show.. brings back old time in 2003












Rob Hawk- One person who doesn't give a F**K what other people think about his scent or appearance














Me- trying not to get a double chin
















This guy just has an amazing mustache selling roasted peanuts and hot dogs on the Strip district










This is Dennis- He sells great reprinted photographs on the street in Pittsburgh, PA in the Strip district. He's been doing this for almost 20 years.













This is Corey- he likes Bow ties and punk shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment