Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Canadian Greats



So the four of us (Jess, Lulu, Steve, & I) went to Toronto, Ontario to day trip and see Ninjasonik (myspace.com/ninjasonik) and Japanther (myspace.com/Japanther)on Sunday the fifth. Fortunately enough, the day held out from rain and continued with beautiful sunny skies and light winds.

As far as fashion goes, most of the things we saw were lots of Asian and Asian inspired trends and garments. My Camera at this point did not work due to a dead battery.

All in all this trip was a success. I suggest the Kensington Market & Queen street in the downtown area of Toronto as well as their China town for very very cheap fruit, veggies, and Peacock feathers





Here are some other photos that I took prior to my camera dying.












By the way, I changed the name of the Blog- It's easier and more relevant.

Thanks!
v.

No comments:

Post a Comment